Friday, October 30, 2009

Dispatches from the Near Future


Column ideas inspired by near-certain future calamities.


http://botropolis.com/wp-content/uploads/robot-love.jpg


Sexting 3.0
, a column in which I discuss the hedonistic cybering ways of our youth and the dissolution of all religious morals and societial values in 140 dirty characters or less.

Generation Lost, a column in which I discuss the possibility that our generation is actually lost forever on a mythical island or in purgatory or possibly eaten by our postapocalyptic zombie brethren.

The Water Wars,
a column in which I discuss the global warming-induced migrations to a makeshift water world, where the brave men of Poland Spring and Fiji Water engage in an epic battle for our minds and 75% of our bodies.

Real World: Mars, a column in which I discuss the lusty, yet life-altering shenanigans of a group of seven strangers picked to live in a space pod and find out what happens when people stop being polite and start getting real nippy.

Bedtime Stories with my Robotic Stepchild, a column in which I attempt to teach my cyborg spawn about bygone relics such as trees, books, and face-to-face social interaction. ( an excerpt here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment